This will probably be my last post until after Christmas, though I may put some pictures up or a little update. For those of you who may also follow me on Twitter I’ll also try to post some things on there as well. In any case, I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope you find yourself surrounded by friends, family, and loved ones, if not physically then at the very least surrounded with their love and wishes. This is a time to celebrate the very best of who we are and to appreciate the many blessings that have come our way in just one year. Thank you all for creating such an incredible environment and atmosphere here and I will see you all again on the other side of Christmas, hopefully happier, merrier, and warmer!
A few early resolutions I plan on making when it comes to maintaining levels of enthusiasm:
- Keeping up Postaday 2017!
- Revisiting Not All Happy Endings and begin seriously revising and rewriting the first draft.
- Gotta hit those damn fitness goals.
- Pursuing love once more. Remembering that this wasn’t about running away from love and relationships but retaking inventory and strengthening resolve to search.
- Doing something I love. Whatever it may be and wherever it may take me. Must sit with myself and seriously consider future professional plans.
Man: 138 Loneliness: 28